- Simplify your Life.
- Take stock of your daily routine--eliminate the unnecessary. It's ok to say no sometimes.
- Do the 'have tos' first--delegate whenever possible.
- Combine trips--saves time and gas.
- Utilize small snippets of time when you have to wait (carpools, doctors offices, etc).
- Always keep pencil and paper handy to collect quirky characters, bits of dialogue, different speech patterns, and sensory details.
- Use spare time to sort out plot details, ask the 'what if', 'why', and 'what next' questions.
- If you have a smartphone check your emails or update your blog.
Monday, January 9, 2017
More Time Saving Tips
I bought three copies of this book for my grandkids. Ms. Nielsen's whacky sense of humor shines through.
As I thought about Veteran's Day today, the main word that kept coming to mind was sacrifice. Sacrifice of one's all. I di...
Chapter 5 Scruffy stood at Trusty’s front door, panting. He rang the doorbell. He laid his head against the door and pounded with his ...