- Simplify your Life.
- Take stock of your daily routine--eliminate the unnecessary. It's ok to say no sometimes.
- Do the 'have tos' first--delegate whenever possible.
- Combine trips--saves time and gas.
- Utilize small snippets of time when you have to wait (carpools, doctors offices, etc).
- Always keep pencil and paper handy to collect quirky characters, bits of dialogue, different speech patterns, and sensory details.
- Use spare time to sort out plot details, ask the 'what if', 'why', and 'what next' questions.
- If you have a smartphone check your emails or update your blog.
Monday, January 9, 2017
More Time Saving Tips
Here it is, barely in time for last minute Halloween shopping... It's the first in a series of Doodle Coloring books for kids...
I bought three copies of this book for my grandkids. Ms. Nielsen's whacky sense of humor shines through.
Sometime, in the middle of August, I found the disc system to get a little obnoxious. I added four vertical bookmarks, hand-punch...