Why is it:
8) that good guys or bad guys think they can aim and shoot while running or riding horseback?
7) that no one seems to notice the guy sitting in the car on a stakeout, trying to look nonchalant?
6) that chasers don't follow at a discreet distance and chasees don't notice until it's too late?
5) that people don't carefully peek around corners before exposing their fully-extended gun arm, enabling the bad guy to karate chop the gun out of their hands?
4) that people run out in the open when being chased by cars, instead of off to the side where they can dodge at the last minute?
3) that gorgeous female cops and detectives always run in high heels?
2) that the person being chased always runs UP? Up stairs, Up mountains, Up everything. Where are you going to go when you run out of UP?
1) that the bad guy can't resist the urge to show everyone what a diabolical genius he is by divulging the entire plot?
There are some exceptions to these ponderings, but most TV crime dramas, and mysteries end up making the same mistakes. It didn't work out in the last movie, but wait, maybe it'll work out the next time.
Make it a good Monday!